Friday, August 14, 2009

Love me for who I am






Love Me For Who I Am...
Lyrics by: E.M.
Kiss The Rain*
Music by: Yiruma*

*1
I ran towards you
When you call my name
I look in to your eyes
Danger is all I see
I sometimes wonder
If youre safe with me
Or forever should I let you go

*2
My love for you will
Forever last, knowing
That you and I will
Always be miles apart,
I will watch over you
No matter how far
I am to you

*Chorus
Love me for who I am
Not for what I am
I hope that someday
You will understand
Why I had to leave you alone
In the dark, I wanted to
Stay but I just cant.
Here I am alone, in the
Dark thinking, for what
I have done to make you
Deeply sad
I had to leave you because
I wanted you to be safe
Around my kind

*4
One day I realized, I will
Come to an end and I promise
You our love will forever last
I hope that youll forgive
Me for what I have done
To you to break
Your heart

*Repeat Chorus
You followed me, from where
I am, the place where I can,
End my life, you came up
To me and whisper to
My ear that you will
Forever be safe in my arms
and so I
kiss the rain
Goodbye

No comments: